Monday, September 17, 2012

An Elephant Never Forgets: Evernote


Notes; we all have to make them or take them.  Evernote is a great app for notes.

It took me at least a year before I began using Evernote regularly.  I would use it for demos of Swype or jotting quick things that I would later forget about. It was not until roughly two years ago that I realized the potential of this app when I began using the desktop interface.

Evernote has many features, the most important to me is the ability to write notes on my phone or desktop and then synchronize. It is possible to take note of far more than just documentation.  The app features inclusion of photos, audio, video, and clipping from websites. I make notes everywhere, for everything with a very plain, simple interface.  This same interface can be found on both the Desktop and mobile versions of the application.  Additionally, Evernote is available for any desktop/ laptop via the browser, as well as Android, iPhoneWindows Phone, and Blackberry.

Check it out.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment