Sunday, September 23, 2012

Charging ahead with multiple devices


I have many gadgets.  Fortunately, most portable gadget manufacturers have settled on USB as a standard for data and charging.  And several supporting tech companies have realized that people need intriguing ways to charge the myriad devices we all have.  Personally, I have several Belkin products, but the computer desk in my office is always a mess of wires and cables running around for all my gadgets.

Belkin has solved my problem while simultaneously cutting down on power consumption with a nifty multi-device charging dock.  Cables are neatly stored under the platform and after 4 hours the power shuts down.  The dock is smart enough to know that when no devices are connected, it doesn't need to be powered up. And it's also wily enough to allow more time for charging when a new device is connected. Now, if I could just get it to take out the trash...

Check out the Belkin F7C008 Conserve Valet USB Charging Station

No comments:

Post a Comment