Monday, May 6, 2013

Autodesk SketchBook


Wow, drawing on a phone!  No more napkin sketches or stray pieces of paper.  No more scrounging for that light-blue pencil that you long ago wore down to a nub.  No need to tarp the kitchen or garage to account for oil or water drops.  The digital age is upon us and it's mobile.

I picked up this app last week and can't believe I didn't realize the possibilities before.  I've had the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 since January 2nd, and only now am I beginning to see it's potential.   

It just keeps getting better the more I think about it.  I have unlimited canvas / paper space.  All the colors are at my beck and call.  Any shade, any modifier is in the palm of my hand.  I can draw and re-draw, layer or split.  There's so much available.  All I really need to do now is learn how to draw.

But what better way to learn that with this app.  There are two versions Free and Pro.  Pro is a mere $2 US.  

Check out the App on Android and iOS.




No comments:

Post a Comment